Some time ago, Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones created a panic situation across the World with numerous explosion due to battery issues. The issue went on to become so big that company had to recall all the phones and Airlines has imposed a ban on them as well. And now, Another Smartphone Manufacturer is facing similar threat.
Chinese-based Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 exploded in India even when it wasn’t connected to the charger. A Customer in Bengaluru reached service center and complained about some issue with the mobile. While the shopkeeper was inserting the SIM into to Note 4, It exploded all of a sudden and the entire handset got burnt. Luckily, Nobody was injured in this incident. The Customer lodged a police complaint immediately.
While responding on the incident, Xiaomi claimed customer safety is top priority for the company. Already, Representatives of the firm had contacted the Customer.